The Cube Allied Health Professions are a distinct group of health professionals who apply their expertise to prevent disease transmission, diagnose, treat and rehabilitate people of all ages and all specialties.
Together with a range of technical and support staff they may deliver direct patient care, rehabilitation, treatment, diagnostics and health improvement interventions to restore and maintain optimal physical, sensory, psychological, cognitive and social functions.
Meet the Team.
Lewis McLeanCo- Owner of The Cube Allied Health and The Cube Gym
- Masters in Clinical Exercise Physiology (ESSA, AEP)
- Bachelor Exercise and Sports Science (ESSA, ASS)
- Cert 3 and 4 Personal Training
- Diploma of Fitness
- Strength and Conditioning
- Musculoskeletal end Stage Rehabilitation
- Cardio-Metabolic management
I started as a personal trainer at Willoughby Fitness First in 2015 and helpedmany clients achieve their health and fitness goals whilst also sharing a handat the Manly Sea Eagles under the head S+C coaches. In 2011 I started a Bachelor of Exercise and Sports Science and in 2012 I did a semester in London at St Mary's University in the lead up to the Olympics. In 2014 I completed a Masters in Clinical Exercise Physiology at Charles Sturt Universityand during that year a few friends and I opened up the very first The CubeGym.
- Exercise Physiologist 2014 - present
- Personal Trainer 2005 - present
Andrew LowndesCo-Owner The Cube Allied Health
- Doctor of Physiotherapy (APA, MQ Uni)
- Bachelor of Human Movement (UTS)
- Cert 3 & 4 in Fitness
- Level 1 Strength & Conditioning Coach (ASCA)
- Strength & Conditioning
- Injury Prevention & Performance Enhancement
- Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation
- Socialising & Banter
I began working in the health and fitness industry in 2009 as an S&C coach with Mick miller out of the RPAYC, helping people of all ages and ability levels achieve their health & performance goals. This was also the year i began my university studies.
During my undergraduate studies I undertook an internship with the Sydney Swans s&C department, following this, I finished the final semester of this degree at the university of miami and joined the graduate S&c program during my time there in 2011. After some extensive travel & ‘Life experience’ points accumulated, i returned to aus and undertook the doctor of physiotherapy program at Macquarie university. My final clinical placement was with the manly warringah sea eagles rugby league club and since graduation have continued to work there in a physiotherapy capacity for the past 4 seasons, the highlight of which was the grand final win in 2017 with the Sea eagles under 20’s side. For the past 10 years I have been fortunate enough to work in an industry that provides me the opportunity affect really meaningful and positive change on peoples lives, definitely helps rev the engine for those early starts.
- Masters in Physiotherapy at Sydney University
- Bachelor of Science majoring in Anatomy and Physiology.
- ASCA Strength and Conditioning Level 1 Coach,
DNS Sport/Surf Therapist
- Diploma of Remedial Massage
- Dry needling and sports-rehabilitation.
Acute and chronic injuries with a key focus on contact-sport, running and lower limb injuries. He aims to get patients back on the field, in the mountains or in the surf and create a routine to prevent future injuries, with an emphasis on becoming stronger and more coordinated with all movements to improve your overall performance.
Lead Physio for the Manly Wolves Men's AFL Program and has worked previously with Norths Rugby, Manly United FC WPL and NPL team and has supported the World Surf League Sydney Surf Pro as their event physio in Manly 2020.
Before his Masters, Jackson worked in Whistler as a Freestyle Ski Instructor and Downhill Mountain Bike Instructor. He holds a wealth of knowledge in sport-specific injury rehabilitation and sport-specific training.
Matisse HaslerExercise Physiologist
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Exercise Physiology) Hons
- Owner/Director of Sydney Injury Specialists
- ASCA Level 1
- Cert 3 Group Fitness
- First Aid
- Fitness Australia Pre and Post Natal Course
- Paediatric Exercise Practitioner
- Strength & Conditioning with a particular focus on injury
rehabilitation for athletes.
- Pre and Post Natal and Women's Health
- Incorporating biomechanics into improving performance.
- Exercise for chronic musculoskeletal pain.
- Clinical Reformer Pilates
- Parkinson's Disease
Founded Sydney Injury Specialists in 2021.
Research Honours Project in Mental Health and Exercise in Women’s
Elite Field Hockey
Strength and Conditioning/ Sport Science in Manly Sea Eagles and Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs.
2019 NSWIS Performance Analyst for Hockey and Netball.
Performance Analyst for NSW Pride Hockey One.
Athletics/Strength and Conditioning Coach for the Special Olympics
Volunteer at the Cerebral Palsy Alliance.