The Cube Allied Health Professions are a distinct group of health professionals who apply their expertise to prevent disease transmission, diagnose, treat and rehabilitate people of all ages and all specialties.
Together with a range of technical and support staff they may deliver direct patient care, rehabilitation, treatment, diagnostics and health improvement interventions to restore and maintain optimal physical, sensory, psychological, cognitive and social functions.
Meet the Team.
Lewis McLeanCo- Owner of The Cube Allied Health and The Cube Gym
- Masters in Clinical Exercise Physiology (ESSA, AEP)
- Bachelor Exercise and Sports Science (ESSA, ASS)
- Cert 3 and 4 Personal Training
- Diploma of Fitness
- Strength and Conditioning
- Musculoskeletal end Stage Rehabilitation
- Cardio-Metabolic management
I started as a personal trainer at Willoughby Fitness First in 2015 and helpedmany clients achieve their health and fitness goals whilst also sharing a handat the Manly Sea Eagles under the head S+C coaches. In 2011 I started a Bachelor of Exercise and Sports Science and in 2012 I did a semester in London at St Mary's University in the lead up to the Olympics. In 2014 I completed a Masters in Clinical Exercise Physiology at Charles Sturt Universityand during that year a few friends and I opened up the very first The CubeGym.
- Exercise Physiologist 2014 - present
- Personal Trainer 2005 - present
Andrew LowndesCo-Owner The Cube Allied Health
- Doctor of Physiotherapy (APA, MQ Uni)
- Bachelor of Human Movement (UTS)
- Cert 3 & 4 in Fitness
- Level 1 Strength & Conditioning Coach (ASCA)
- Strength & Conditioning
- Injury Prevention & Performance Enhancement
- Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation
- Socialising & Banter
I began working in the health and fitness industry in 2009 as an S&C coach with Mick miller out of the RPAYC, helping people of all ages and ability levels achieve their health & performance goals. This was also the year i began my university studies.
During my undergraduate studies I undertook an internship with the Sydney Swans s&C department, following this, I finished the final semester of this degree at the university of miami and joined the graduate S&c program during my time there in 2011. After some extensive travel & ‘Life experience’ points accumulated, i returned to aus and undertook the doctor of physiotherapy program at Macquarie university. My final clinical placement was with the manly warringah sea eagles rugby league club and since graduation have continued to work there in a physiotherapy capacity for the past 4 seasons, the highlight of which was the grand final win in 2017 with the Sea eagles under 20’s side. For the past 10 years I have been fortunate enough to work in an industry that provides me the opportunity affect really meaningful and positive change on peoples lives, definitely helps rev the engine for those early starts.
Hamish Le ComptePhysio
- Master of Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Health Sciences
- Sporting Injuries
- Running Biomechanics
- Persistent Pain
I began practising at Seaforth Physio in 2017 and treated clients with all kind of injuries. I then began working at Bioathletic in Manly and was the team physio for the Manly Marlins Colts. In 2011 is studied a Bachelor of Health Sciences at The University of Sydney, which then led me in to complete my Master of Physiotherapy.
Physiotherapist 2017 - present
- Master’s in Chiropractic (MQU) (ACA)
- Bachelor in Chiropractic Science (MQU)
- Diploma in Fitness (FIA)
- Cert 3 and 4 in Personal Training (AIF)
Treatment and management of:
- Acute and chronic lower back pain
- Acute and chronic neck pain
- Migraine’s and headaches
- Boxing, kickboxing/mauy thai coaching
I began my journey in the health and fitness industry in 2006 at Dee why fitness first after completing my cert 3 and 4 in personal training. After a few years working 1 on 1 and group training with clients, I wanted to up skill my qualifications. In 2010 I completed a Diploma in fitness which gave me better insight on rehab and injury management, tailoring my coaching approaches. Quickly out growing the environment of fitness first, I found work as a head trainer at Active lifestyles in Collaroy. Here I managed to assist many locals and professional athletes achieve their health, fitness and weight-loss goals. In 2014 the urge to up skill re-emerged and I enrolled at Macquarie University to complete a 5 year Bachelor and Masters of Chiropractic.
In 2015, I was first introduced to the cube gym attending as a member and officially joined the crew as a trainer 9 months later. Initially instructing 1 class a week, fast forward to today, serving as a full time chiropractor, boxing/kickboxing instructor and personal trainer under the one roof (TCG) and enjoying every minute.
Natalie IngramStrength Coach
- Bachelor of Science (Exercise Science)
- Masters of Clinical Exercise Physiology
- Strength training with particular interest in resistance training for bone health and mental wellbeing for women & introduction to lifting for the new gym member.
- Rehabilitation including ACL reconstruction, Hamstring tendinopathy, Achilles tendinopathy, Chronic Lower Back Pain, Hip Replacement.
- Cardiovascular energy system development
- 13 years in the fitness industry
- Experience with individuals from all backgrounds, ranging from young skilled athletes to older adults who have never entered a fitness facility and those returning from injury.
- CrossFit Athlete 2009-2015
- INBA Natural Figure Competitor 2015-2016
- Powerlifting Athlete 2018- current